Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Burrrrrr..it's cold in here

So it is like low 60's here and I am freezing. I know, I know, lower 60's is not cold to most people, but for a gal that has thin blood like me it is butt ass cold!!!


Today was an OK day. It was a normal day at the college. Nothing exciting. Emily called me stupid today. Do you know what it feels like to me belittled by a 2 year old. Not good, but when I told her that it is not nice to call people stupid she started crying. Not just crying, but sobbing. It make me laugh. She is such a drama queen. I wonder where she gets it from??? DAD, right...

I am not a very good diary writing person, never have been. I started this because I would like Emily to be able to read this and see what she was doing when she was younger. I hope that she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment